Why use Jozi Taxis?
We are able to get finance in place in a few hours, and deliver immediately afterwards if stock allows. All our deals are structured around our clients and their specific needs; thus allowing us to ensure that we cater for the exact requirements preferred by our clients.
Delivery within 3 days
Jozi Taxis provides the following products:
We ensure that your new taxi has a full tank of fuel; a pre-delivery inspection, and a tracking unit as specified by the financial institutions.
There may be no deposit charged on your new taxi, but keep in mind that the deposit is directly affected by your credit profile. Deposits on new taxis range from R0-00 to R90 000- for short distance; and R0-00 to R150 000 for long distance taxis.
The interest rate you receive is also linked to your credit profile. Interest rates range from 14% to 29% depending on your profile.
Each financial institution will add their own insurance product to your taxi repayment. We however get quotes from various brokers to ensure you get the best insurance deal.
Our pre-owned taxis are refurbished before we sell them. The following items are replaced before the pre-owned taxi is sold: All oil and oil filters; air filters; fuel filters, spark plugs, V belts; and wiper blades (front and back) are replaced with new.
The pre-owned taxis also get a full service, plus brand new tyres, shocks, bearings, and brake discs and pads (front and rear). The tyres / wheels are also aligned.
On the interior, all seats are re-upholstered.
Deposits on pre-owned taxis start from R25 000 and go up to R50 000. The deposit is not credit profile dependant, but rather linked to the year model of the taxi.
- TOYOTA SALES 85% 85%
- MERCEDES SALES 8% 8%
- NISSAN SALES 5% 5%
- CHINESE SALES 2% 2%
The process, step by step:
Complete an application form online or manually
- Application form is submitted with supporting documents – Letter of Association; Proof of Address; Permit or Olas; and Copy of ID
- We apply for finance at the banks
- You are kept informed throughout this process
- Once approved we negotiate the best interest rate; deposit, and insurance premium.
Choose a taxi
- If you want a pre-owned taxi you need to come to our dealership to choose a bus or one of our friendly staff can assist with photos of available options
- On a new bus you just need to confirm brand and engine
- Pay deposit
- Once deposit is paid we draw the finance contract and sign you up
- Your taxi is filled up with fuel and you drive off!